Please call or text me now with any questions:
What sets me apart from other online trainers:
- 4 year degree in Kinesiology
- C.H.E.K. Certified Holistic Exercise Coach
- Educated through ACSM – One of the leading nationally recognized personal training certifying bodies
- Online Trainer Academy Certified Online Trainer
- 20 years of experience with successfully helping a wide variety of clients in various settings, including gyms, home studios, outpatient physical therapy, and cardiac rehab.
In depth Assessments
My programs are not cookie cutter. I offer the most comprehensive assessment techniques to give me the clearest picture of your history, and exactly which exercises and foods will help you thrive. Your program is only as good as your assessment. Unfortunately, most trainers have a predetermined idea of what their client’s workout should be, and only glance at a client’s medical history to ensure there are no glaring disabilities to prevent the prescription of that workout.
I like to dig deeper. For me, it’s necessary to know as much as possible about a client before even thinking about drawing up a workout.
I offer up to 4 hours a month in phone consultations in addition to unlimited texting and email directly to my personal phone. I want to hear from you, and have the ability to help you along your journey every day, and every step of the way.
It amazes me that so many Online Trainers don’t offer the following services that I believe are vital for a productive health plan:
Stretching Program: If you aren’t stretching your tight muscles and strengthening your loose muscles, then what exactly are you working toward? Is there any point in adding strength to an inflexible joint? NO!! My software allows me to prescribe detailed videos of stretches specifically for your tight areas.
Nutrition: Nutrition should be included in every workout program from every trainer. Your muscles, tendons, and connective tissue are all made up of the food that you eat, literally. There’s nothing more important to your health, well being, and strength than the food that goes into your mouth. What kind of muscles can you expect to build out of breakfast cereal and energy bars? It’s impossible to out-train a poor diet. All of my online training packages include some form of Nutritional counseling.
Meditation: Stress can be the overriding factor that sabotages all of your hard work that you put in at the gym and in the kitchen. Stress coping strategies have been shown to promote weight loss, increase strength, and lead to overall wellness. My software allows me to prescribe detailed videos of movement based meditative exercises. They are super easy, and they work right away. No one else is offering this service!
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching: Our world is filled with toxins. Our bodies can handle small amounts. However, everyone has their own toxic threshold. If we are overloaded with toxins and we breach that that threshold, illness, dysfunction, weight gain, and disease run rampant. My goal is to help my clients live healthier, cleaner lives by giving them options and recommendations on lifestyle changes.
Who should consider online training?
As a successful 1-on-1 trainer for 18 years, why on earth would I now decide to offer Online Personal Training and Nutrition Counseling?
That question can be answered in 3 words:
My goal in life is to help people…
Help them live a healthy life.
Help them see the light that IS life.
Help them see through all the B.S. out there – especially in the health, nutrition, and medical industries.
Help them feel and look as vibrant as they’d like to on a daily, long term basis.
Help AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
I have big aspirations that go well beyond just helping those in my immediate community. As I’ve discovered recently, Online training is the tool that will allow me to reach an infinite number of clients both locally, and around the globe.
I’ve also recently discovered groundbreaking software – PtEnhance – that will allow me to offer the best product possible to my clients. My fear with online training was that there would be too much lost in the attempt to translate my unique 1-on-1 Holistic Fitness Coaching into an online product. However, when I was introduced to PtEnhance – a partner company of the CHEK Institute – I couldn’t believe how comprehensive it was, which enables me the ability to deliver a high quality product to my clients.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose the online package that fits your goals and budget.
- Within 48 hours, you’ll receive an email or text message personally from me to set up our initial 15 minute phone consultation/goal session.
- You’ll also receive an email with all of your online Assessment forms.
- Once the Assessment forms are submitted, we will set up our 45 minute Assessment review to discuss how your Assessment will shape your workout, stretching, and nutritional plan.
- Our 3rd phone call will be a crucial 30 minute “Inner core stability kickoff” tutorial.
- You will then receive your personalized workout plan through our own interactive website. This will include HD videos of each exercise with details on reps, sets, weight, and rest time. It will also include a calendar, mapping out your schedule of workouts, stretching, and/or meditation.
What will your health and fitness program be based on?:
- Medical History
- Current injuries and/or pain and discomfort
- Sleep/Wake Cycles
- Food Quality assessment
- Eating habits and timing
- Macronutrient (protein/fat/carb) Tendencies
…As well as your goals, including:
- Fat loss
- Strength gain
- Postural Correction
- Injury prevention and Rehabilitation
- Decrease Stress
- Increase Energy
- Improve Diet