1) Eat 2 tbsp Local Unprocessed Raw Organic Honey daily.
2) Use Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon Essentiall Oils. Depending on the severity of your allergies, these can be diffused into the air in your home, applied topically to the skin, or ingested orally.
3) Take Quercetin and Stinging Nettle Leaf Supplements.
4) If you’re going to spend time outside, wear a NIOSH rated 95 filter face mask when pollen counts are high.
5) Optimize your diet. Real Whole Foods will help strengthen your immune response. Also, food allergies and leaky gut syndrome set the immunological stage for seasonal allergies.