These are 5 of the worst foods disguised as being healthy. Food manufacturers like to trick us with clever marketing, advertising, and buzz words. You have to be an informed shopper these days. Many of these so called “healthy” foods are void of nutrition, and can cost your body more energy than they deliver.
- Sports Drinks – Loaded with sugar and dyes. It’s really sugar water with some added surprises.
- Conventional Yogurt – Derived from sick, hormone and anti-biotic pumped cows. Pasteurized, which means virtually all enzymes and probiotics are wiped out. Typically high in sugar too.
- Fat-Free foods – Usually high in sugar and/or processed. If there’s no fat, it needs to appeal to taste buds somehow, right?
- “Natural” foods – That word means nothing. Aspartame is considered “natural”, as are insects. It’s a blatant trick.
- Whole Grains – High in calories, low in nutrients. Slightly better than refined grains, but worse than no grains.